The Design and Construction (Modified Design-Build) of a Multi-Purpose Building, Yellowknife, NT (MPYK0011-71971)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 2 weeks 6 days hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/08/26 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Canada, Mexico, United States
- Region of delivery
- Northwest Territories
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- 5129B: Construction of Other Buildings
- 5124B: Construction of Commercial Buildings
- 5139A: Construction Services, Not Elsewhere Specified
- 5159B: Other Special Trade Construction Work
- C119F: Engineering Services - Buildings
- C119A: Architectual Services - Buildings
- C119C: Construction Supervision Services
- H100A: Materials Inspection and Quality Assurance
- H200C: Equipment and Materials Testing
- Trade agreement
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- End user entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- Contact name
- Smith, Mark
- Contact email
- Contact phone
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
*** THIS AMENDS THE PREVIOUSLY POSTED NOTICE TO CHANGE THE CLOSING DATE FROM AUGUST 12, 2020 TO AUGUST 26, 2020. CLOSING TIME REMAINS UNCHANGED
Defence Construction Canada – Request for Abbreviated Proposals (RFAP) for Modified Design-Build Services: MPYK0011, The Design and Construction (Modified Design-Build) of a Multi-Purpose Building, Yellowknife, NT
In accordance with the rules, regulations, statutes, guidelines and the professional associations of the provinces where the project will be carried out, Defence Construction Canada (DCC) is calling for Abbreviated Proposals from Design-Build Teams to provide the following professional services:
Design and construction of a new Multi-Purpose Building at Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
This opportunity follows procurement procedures in accordance with the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and international trade agreements. However, this contract will contain an Indigenous Benefit Plan component that aims to set-aside portions of the work for Indigenous subcontractors and suppliers pursuant to the following provisions:
- WTO-AGP Annex 7 Article 1
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA), Article 800.1
- Equivalent provisions for other applicable trade agreements
Information provided by the Proponents will be evaluated using the established criteria in the RFAP. The objective of this RFAP is to select the Proponent with the highest total score.
The Security Requirements for this project are identified in the RFAP Documents.
The estimated construction cost of this project is in the order of magnitude of $50,000,000.
Firms that consider themselves qualified to provide these services are invited to submit their Abbreviated Proposals through the MERX Electronic Bidding System on or before the closing date and time indicated on the Electronic Bidding System.
Proponents can obtain contract award results from the DCC Website at http://www.dcc-cdc.gc.ca/documents/reports/ContractAwards.pdf
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.