Seminars on doing business with the Government of Canada
Interested in selling your goods or services to the federal government? Not sure where to start?
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) offers free seminars to businesses interested in learning about the procurement process and how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada.
Seminar topics include:
- New! Finding Opportunities and Supplying Goods and Services to the Government of Canada during COVID-19
- Overview of the contracting process
- Registering in supplier databases
- Finding key purchasing contacts
- Conducting market research through searching previously awarded contracts
- Searching for opportunities on the Tenders minisite
- Finding subcontracting opportunities
- Obtaining security clearances
- Bidding on opportunities
To view the full schedule of events, please consult the Buyandsell.gc.ca Event Calendar.
Contact your OSME regional office if you have any questions about the OSME seminars.
- Seminars are free!
- Please note that a registration fee may apply for seminars sponsored by outside organizations in which OSME is a participant.
- Seminars can also be scheduled in your area or for your organization/association on request.